Just your flight at nice low price.
- 1 underseat bag (30x20x38 cm)*
1 overhead cabin bag (55×23×40 cm)*
Fast Track (selected airports)
Priority Boarding (selected airports)
*Your underseat bag has a weight limit of 10 kg.
Optional add-ons: Checked baggage, seat reservation, Fast Track (selected airports), and food and drinks (most flights), Priority Boarding (selected airports).
Name change: 60 GBP
Rebooking: 60 GBP + price difference
Changes are charged per person, each way.
- Your booking reference is your only confirmation of booking.
- All fares charged per person, per one way flight and include all mandatory government taxes and charges.
- Prices are subject to availability and not guaranteed until purchase.
- Changes to date, time, destination and name can be made up to 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
- The applicable change fee will apply to bookings changed 24 hours after initial purchase, or 4 hours after initial purchase for bookings made less than 24 hours before scheduled departure.
- The change fee will not be charged for bookings made more than 24 hours before scheduled departure and changed within 24 hours of initial purchase, or for bookings made less than 24 hours before scheduled departure and changed within 4 hours of initial purchase.
- You must always pay for any price difference between your existing flight and the one you're changing to. If you choose a cheaper fare, a refund will not be provided for the price difference.
- Changes can only be made to another flight where there is availability within the same ticket type.
- Destinations can only be changed from domestic to domestic (within the same country) or international to international.
- Name changes can only be made before the first flight in the booking commences. A name change will apply to all flights associated with the passenger in that booking.
- Certain tickets cannot be changed online – you'll need to call our Contact Centre to make changes.
- Full refund within 24 hours of original purchase, but not later than 4 hours before scheduled departure. After this time the booking is non-refundable.
- Full refund for bookings made less than 24 hours before scheduled departure and cancelled within 4 hours of initial purchase, but not later than 4 hours before scheduled departure.
- A refund request for government taxes and charges can be made if the booking is unused.
Check your flight times
Make sure you check your flight times between 72 to 24 hours before departure. All flight times are displayed as local time.
Service charge - phone and airport bookings
There's a service charge (30 GBP per person, each way) for bookings and changes made by phone and at the airport.