Enjoy high-speed WiFi on most of our flights
Being in the sky shouldn’t mean being out of touch. Or bored. Or behind. Flying with us means you can stay connected in the skies, if you want to. Browse, see what’s new in your social networks and check your e-mail (if you must). After all, we love being online on the ground, so why should it be any different in the skies? Gate-to-gate WiFi gives you access to our WiFi network as soon as you step on board one of our WiFi equipped aircraft
How to get online
- Put your device into flight mode and enable WiFi
- Connect to the network "Norwegian Internet Access"
- Open your browser and the portal should load automatically. If not, simply search: norwegian.cabin.network (Dreamliner 787-9) or wifi.norwegian.com (737-800)
- Choose your preferred package, enter your details and you’re ready to go
We’ve upgraded to high-speed inflight WiFi!
- We know that all travellers’ needs are different, so if you’re after something a little speedier than our free option, you can upgrade to high-speed WiFi with which you can stream your new favourite series or get ahead with your work.
Choose your WiFi option:
- SURF – Free to use and delivers web browsing, email and text-based messaging.
- SOCIAL+SURF – Available for a small fee, providing faster web browsing, access to email and all social media.
- STREAM+SURF – Our premium WiFi option offers faster web browsing, email access and social media in addition to streaming TV shows, movies and music content on services such as Netflix, YouTube and Spotify among others.
- BASIC - Free to use and delivers web browsing, email and text-based messaging.
- PREMIUM - Our premium WiFi option offers faster web browsing, email access and social media in addition to streaming TV shows, movies and music content on services such as Netflix, YouTube and Spotify among others.
Video On Demand
When you're connected to the "Norwegian Internet Access" network, you can also enjoy our Video On Demand service on your laptop, tablet or phone.