Here's your chance to experience the perks of flying Premium and get a really good deal at the same time.
Make us a bid for a chance to upgrade to Premium
If you booked a LowFare, LowFare+ or Flex ticket on one of our international long haul flights with the 787 Dreamliner, you can bid for an upgrade to our Premium cabin up to 36 hours before departure!
Tell us the price you're willing to pay and submit your bid for the chance to experience the perks of our Premium cabin, including:
- Comfortable seat with a 109 to 117 centimetres (43 to 46 inches) seat pitch, giving you up to 140 centimetres (55 inches) of legroom
- 3-course Premium dinner
- A Premium breakfast or light evening meal
- State-of-the-art touch screen entertainment system – choose from hundreds of hours of movies, documentaries, news and games
- 2 checked bags x 20 kg included
- USB charger and power outlet by your seat
- Fast Track where available
This is how it works
- First, check if your flight is eligible for Bid for Upgrade. If it's available for your flight, then go ahead and make a bid.
- Decide how much you're happy to pay for an upgrade to Premium, place your bid and fill in your payment details.
- If your bid wins you an upgrade, we'll let you know by email no later than 36 hours before departure. You'll get an upgraded boarding pass when you check in at the airport.
- If your bid doesn't win you an upgrade, you'll keep your original boarding pass and you won't be charged any extra fees.