Why fly to Harstad/Narvik, Norway?
Unstad Beach is hailed for its cinematic surrounding landscapes as well as its bounteous servings of surf, rendering it a strong supporter for the stay-at-home Norwegian surfing experience. For those preferring to keep their feet on solid land, taking the E10 road will not only guide you through the islands from top-to-tail, but will also offer plenty of detours, hiking opportunities and unparalleled viewpoints along the way.
Why fly to Harstad/Narvik with Norwegian?
We give you the freedom to choose, so you get the opportunity to fly at the lowest possible price - without compromising on quality. Find cheap flights to Harstad/Narvik and other of our destinations in Northern Norway. The earlier you book, the cheaper the tickets.
How far north have you been?
- Fly to Harstad/Narvik and experience this year's summer adventure, Loften.
- Experience Narvik and go on a whale safari in Vesterålen.
- The salt trauma outside Bodø has the world's strongest tide.
- Visit Alta and swim in the midnight sun on the North Cape.
- See Bergkunsten in Alta - a world heritage site with Northern Europe's largest collection of rock carvings.