With Priority Boarding, you can be among the first passengers to board the plane (Boarding Group A), and secure a place for your hand luggage in the overhead locker.
How Priority Boarding works
- Priority Boarding for Norwegian flights is available at selected airports for only £9 per person, per leg.
- You can add Priority Boarding when booking your ticket online or at a later stage – up to one hour before your scheduled departure.
- Our Flex tickets already include Priority Boarding.
- When boarding begins, passengers with Priority Boarding (Boarding Group A) are asked to go to the boarding counter first, so you will be one of the first passengers to board the plane.
- Make sure to be at the gate before the boarding of your flight starts. You cannot use your Priority Boarding after passengers in other boarding groups have begun boarding.
Flights are boarded based on boarding groups, which are clearly indicated on your boarding pass. Passengers with Priority Boarding (Boarding Group A) will board first, followed by Boarding Group B passengers, and finally, Boarding Group C passengers.
Norwegian Reward member? You can use your CashPoints to add Priority Boarding. Not a Norwegian Reward member? Find out more and start earning CashPoints today.