Stuck in traffic? Skipping the queue at security is really helpful if you’re in a hurry – or just want a super smooth ride through the airport.
Fast Track is the quickest way to pass through airport security screening, using a separate priority lane. And you can add it up to 30 minutes before departure – right when you need it the most.
How it works
All of our Flex and Premium tickets include Fast Track. But don't feel left out if you've got a Lowfare or Lowfare+ ticket – you can add Fast Track to your booking up to 30 minutes before departure, either through My Travels or via our Travel Assistant App.
Look for the security queue marked Fast Track, CPH express or Priority lane and scan your boarding pass or ticket. If you use a credit card, swipe the card as you pass through security. Catch that plane if you can!
- Pro tip: Remember to use your most up-to-date document at security control!
- Good to know: Until January 2016, Fast Track is included in all tickets booked through a company agreement.
- Norwegian Reward member? You can use your CashPoints to add Fast Track.
Not a Norwegian Reward member? Find out more and start earning CashPoints today.
- Oslo Airport, Gardermoen: Mon to Fri – 05:00 to 21:00, Sat to Sun – 06:00 to 20:00
- Bergen Airport, Flesland
- Stavanger Airport, Sola
- Trondheim Airport, Værnes
- Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup (CPH Express Fast Track) 05:00 to 21:00
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport (Priority lane. Not available for domestic flights)
If you're travelling on a connecting flight, Fast Track is only applicable at airports where this service is available.
Add Fast Track now
Breeze through security like a boss!Log-in to add Fast Track
Manage your whole trip on the move
Our handy Travel Assistant App helps you add Fast Track to your booking at the press of a button (and lots of other cool stuff).