Quick and straightforward, because checking in should never hold anybody up.
Use our fast check-in kiosks
You can check in using our self-service kiosks at selected airports. All you need to do is enter your booking reference and print your boarding pass – easy as that!
- If you're travelling with checked baggage, deliver it to the bag drop area (with bag tags attached) after you've checked in.
- If you’re travelling with a car seat or stroller for your child or infant, visit our check-in counter for assistance once you’ve checked in.
- If you’d like any extra assistance, or you were unable to check in at the kiosk, please visit our check-in counter.
If you are travelling from Oslo Airport Gardermoen with checked baggage before 08:00, you have the option to deliver your bags at the airport the evening before in the bag drop area, between 19:00 – 22:00.
When to use our check-in counter
You must check in at our check-in counter at least one hour before departure if you:
- need special assistance
- are using our Unaccompanied Minor Service
- are travelling with pets, musical instruments or weapons.
This gives us the time to take care of any travel details and give you the best possible service.
Boarding passes issued by travel agencies
Boarding passes issued by a travel agency lack information you need for boarding process. If you wish to use a digital boarding pass, please use our Travel Assistant app.