Select the payment option that suits you best.
Paying with a card
You can pay for your flight or travel services with the following cards:
- Bank Norwegian Mastercard
- Bank Norwegian VISA
- Diners credit
- Mastercard/Eurocard credit
- Mastercard/Eurocard debit
- VISA credit
- VISA debit
There's a credit card surcharge to cover the extra costs of processing a credit card booking. Be aware that your credit card company may charge you additional fees – get in touch with them directly to find out more.
Depending on your preferred method of payment, a surcharge may apply.
- Bank Norwegian VISA card or a personal debit card: A payment surcharge will not apply.
- Personal VISA or MasterCard credit card issued in the EU: A payment surcharge will not be charged.
- Personal AMEX or Diners Card issued in the UK: A payment surcharge will not be charged.
- Corporate debit/credit card: A payment surcharge (3% of the total purchase price) will be charged.
If you pay with a personal VISA or MasterCard credit card issued outside the EU, or an AMEX or Diners card issued outside the UK, a payment surcharge of 1,99% of the total purchase price will apply.
Pay with CashPoints
If you're a member of our loyalty programme, Norwegian Reward, you'll earn CashPoints every time you fly, stay at a hotel or drive a rental car. You can also earn CashPoints even when you don't travel, with our wide range of partners. Use your CashPoints to partially pay for flights, no matter where you're travelling with us. Not a Norwegian Reward member?Find out more, sign up and start earning CashPoints.
Payment on board
Please be advised, we only accept Visa and MasterCard (Amex on flights to/from USA , Thailand, Argentina, Brazil only) as payment for purchases on board many of our flights.