Making a group booking
- Group booking requests can be made when 10 passengers or more are travelling together on the same flight.
- Duplicate requests for groups must not be submitted.
- Our group offers are valid for 5 business days. If the request is made more than 315 days or less than 30 days before departure, the offer is valid for 2 business days.
- The offer is subject to availability. A booking is created upon confirmation, if requested number of seats are still available.
- This product is for ad hoc groups only. Changes to the current conditions may occur.
- Any changes will be outlined in the offer sent.
A deposit of 30% (excluding taxes) must be paid online 21 days after request.
Final payment must be paid online 30 days before departure.
For group bookings made less than 50 days before departure, no deposit will be charged. Instead, the total amount must be paid online 30 days before departure.
For group bookings made less than 30 days before departure, the total amount must be paid online by credit card, at the latest 3 days after request.
You can pay with a credit card or by invoice. Available invoice choices will vary between markets. Please note that if you choose invoice, there's a charge if payment is overdue.
Your payment deadline will be stated in your contract, and your travel details online. If your reservation is not paid within deadline, we reserve the right to cancel.
Cancelling and reducing your booking
- Your booking can be reduced by up to 10% without loss of deposit.
- Reductions of more than 10% are not entitled to a refund of the deposit.
- The reduction must be made at least 31 days before departure.
- Your group must still be at least 10 people after the final reduction.
- All reductions must be submitted in writing.
- Your deposit is not refundable if you cancel your group booking.
- It’s not possible to cancel only parts of the itinerary.
- It's not possible to reduce or cancel your group booking less than 31 days before departure without any loss.
Travelling on connecting flights
- Passengers in group bookings can travel on connecting flights from domestic destinations.
- A maximum 24 hours layover is permitted on the outbound and return journey.
- Deadline for booking connections is 40 days before departure.
Increase number in party is not allowed.
Additional seats must be requested as a new booking online with minimum 10 persons.
You cannot make any date, time and destination changes to group bookings.
Child discounts are not available for group bookings.
Infant (under 2 years)
Infants travel free of charge on domestic flights in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. On international flights, infants pay 10% of the adult fare (excluding any additional airport taxes). Taxes and fees may be charged for infants travelling to certain destinations.
You must add passenger names at least 14 days before departure via our webpage.
Date of birth is required on some of our destinations.
It's a good idea to register a mobile phone number for one of the passengers, so we can send you important flight updates and changes via SMS.
Each passenger in your group can bring:
- 2 x 23 kg of checked baggage
- 1 underseat bag I 30x20x38 cm
- 1 overhead bag I 55x40x23 cm
Combined weight I max 10kg*
Everyone can also bring one airport shopping bag in addition to their baggage allowance
Special baggage (ski equipment, golf bags etc.) cannot be ordered as regular checked baggage.
Ski equipment and golf bags for groups can be purchased on our homepage. For other chargeable ancillaries please contact Group department after final payment. Passenger names must be registered first.
Please note that we reserve the right to amend flight times.
Changes in government taxes and fees may apply.
Group booking requests must be made for the complete number in party on any given flight.
It is not permitted to make multiple smaller group requests for a group on the same flight with the same itinerary. These will be regarded as duplicates and cancelled by Norwegian. This product is for ad hoc groups only.
If you require a series of group bookings across multiple flights on the same route these must be booked as an allotment by contacting Norwegian Sales Department.
Unless otherwise specified in these conditions, our General Conditions of Carriage will apply to all group bookings.