We want to give everybody the opportunity to fly with us. This is reflected in our vision, values, operational priorities and goals.
"Affordable fares for all"
To realise this vision, we seek to attract customers by offering a competitive, low-cost and high-quality travel experience based on operational excellence and helpful, friendly service.
Values and operational priorities
The way we conduct business at Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA is guided by our corporate values and our operational priorities.
Norwegian intends to become the preferred supplier of air travel in select markets and generate excellent profitability and return to its shareholders.
To get there we will
- Adhere to the corporate values
- Attract customers by offering competitive low fares and a quality travel experience
- Maintain low operating costs, operational excellence and helpful, friendly service
- Offer "Freedom to choose": a core low-cost product as well as a more comprehensive package for those who desire more
- Offer high-frequency business destinations to primary airports and a choice of destinations for leisure travellers
- Maximise revenues through state-of-the-art passenger revenue management
- Continue to develop high-quality and cost-efficient products and services
- Use our brand and efficient distribution channels to increase ancillary revenue
- Monitor and improve the cost base where possible
- Develop a lean and flat organization where decision-making is simple and direct
- Maintain an innovative "out-of-the-box" approach to the way we do business
- To live and breathe as a positive and entrepreneurial organisation where everyone can make a difference