We believe in just paying for the things you actually want. The result? High standards. Low prices. We had a feeling you’d prefer it that way around.
Pro tip: We understand that plans sometimes do change, but unfortunately our optional service charges are not refundable and cannot be transferred to other passengers,
Rebooking and refunds
Cost to change LowFare and LowFare+
- Name change: 60 GBP
- Rebooking: 60 GBP + price difference
- Refundable: Non-refundable
Changes are charged per person, each way. Conditions apply.
Free to change Flex
- Name change: Free
- Rebooking: Free
- Price difference
- Refundable: Fully refundable
Depending on your preferred method of payment, a surcharge may apply.
- Norwegian VISA card or a personal debit card: A payment surcharge will not apply.
- Personal VISA or MasterCard credit card issued in the EU: A payment surcharge will not be charged.
- Personal AMEX or Diners Card issued in the UK: A payment surcharge will not be charged.
- Corporate debit/credit card: A payment surcharge (3% of the total purchase price) will be charged.
If you pay with a personal VISA or MasterCard credit card issued outside the EU, or an AMEX or Diners card issued outside the UK, a payment surcharge of 1,99% of the total purchase price will apply.
To take care of the little extras needed to get you to your final destination, there's a charge for connecting flights.
- 9 EUR per person, per leg
- 18 EUR per person, per leg (flights connecting via London Gatwick)
Service charge - phone and airport bookings
There's a service charge (25 EUR per person, each way) for bookings and changes made by phone and at the airport.
Seat reservation is included in all tickets, except for LowFare, where all our extra services are optional. If you don’t really mind where you sit, then not to worry – we’ll automatically assign a seat for you on the day of departure.
If you have a LowFare+, Flex or Premium ticket, then make sure you select your preferred seat before you check in online.
- LowFare: 9 - 50 EUR per person, per leg
- LowFare+: Standard seat reservation included
- Flex: Seat reservation included
Meals and onboard extras
Snacks and drinks on board
Snacks and drinks are available for purchase on board most flights.
Onboard purchases may be charged in a different currency and prices may change without notice.
We only accept payment by credit card on board our flights.
- Non-alcoholic drinks: 1 - 2 GBP
- Alcoholic drinks: 4 - 15 GBP
- Snacks: 1 - 5 GBP
You can order a meal on international flights over 2 hours 15 min.
- Pre-order online up to 36 hours prior to departure.
- The meal consists of a hot meal with a sweet dessert.
- Any hot or cold beverages (soft drinks, water, beer, wine, coffee and tea) may be purchased on board.
- Price: 10-12 GBP (per person, each way)
Your ticket type determines your allowance. Be sure to measure your bags and remember that it’s the combined weight of your hand baggage that counts!
Overhead cabin bag
Overhead cabin bags are available for purchase online by customers who have a LowFare ticket. Bag is charged per item, per leg. Maximum one piece per passenger. The bag can be no larger than 55 x 40 x 23 cm and have a maximum weight of 10 kg.
- Domestic: 5-10 EUR
- International flights: 7-10 EUR
Charges for oversized baggage at gate
Hand baggage that exceeds the limits of your ticket type will be stowed in the aircraft hold at a charge, per leg.
If you’ve already checked in two items of baggage, then you will be charged for excess baggage.
- Charge at gate: 55 EUR
Your ticket type determines if checked baggage is included, or whether you'll need to pay a little extra. Special baggage (ski equipment, golf bags etc.) cannot be ordered as checked baggage.
You can add checked baggage to an existing booking up until 4 hours before departure. It's quick and easy to do this online or by giving our Contact Centre a ring.
- LowFare: No bags included
- LowFare+: 1 x 23 kg
- Flex: 2 x 23 kg
Size and weight limits
Pay careful attention to the size and weight of your bags when preparing for your trip.
- Each bag must not be heavier than 32 kg or lighter than 2 kg.
- Your total amount of checked bags cannot weigh more than 74 kg.
- Each bag must not exceed 250 x 79 x 112 cm (L x H x W) with max. circumference 300 cm.
Cost for checked baggage
Different prices apply to purchases made online or at the airport.
Checked baggage purchased at the airport
Checked baggage is charged per item, per one way. Baggage rates will vary depending on your itinerary.
Domestic: 35 GBP
International: 35 GBP
Domestic/domestic: 80 EUR
Domestic/international: 80 EUR
International/international: 80 EUR
Small checked baggage purchased at the airport
Small checked baggage is charged per item, per leg. Maximum one piece per passenger. Only available for purchase at the airport. The bag can be no larger than 55 x 40 x 23 cm and have a maximum weight of 10 kg.
- Charges at check-in: 25 GBP
Checked baggage purchased online
Baggage rates will vary depending on your itinerary. You can find the exact fee for your baggage in the booking process or in My Travels.
Checked baggage is charged per item, per one way. A second checked bag will be charged at a higher price. Prices are displayed as first checked bag and second checked bag.
First checked bag
- Domestic: 9.90 GBP
- International flights: 12.90 - 29.90 GBP
Second checked bag
- Domestic: 29.90 GBP
- International flights: 29.90 - 39.90 GBP
Prices for connecting flights can be calculated by adding the types that make up your one way journey.