Skip the queue at the gate and settle in sooner on board – with Priority Boarding you’ll be one of the first to board the aircraft.
First on board – stress free
With Priority Boarding you can skip the queue at the gate and leave the hustle and bustle of the airport behind before everyone else. You’ll be among the first to get on board, so you can settle in sooner – find place for your hand baggage at your leisure, sit back and relax.
This is how Priority Boarding works
- Priority Boarding is available from selected airports for just 5 EUR per person per leg.
- Our Flex tickets include Priority Boarding.
- You can add Priority Boarding online when making your booking or after you’ve made your booking – up to 1 hours before your scheduled departure.
- When the boarding starts, we will ask our passengers with Priority Boarding to come to the front of the line and you will be amongst the first to enter the aircraft.
- Make sure you are at the gate well ahead of when the boarding for your flight starts. You will not be able to make use of Priority Boarding once the boarding for the remaining passengers has opened.
Norwegian Reward member? You can use your CashPoints to add Priority Boarding. Not a Norwegian Reward member? Find out more and start earning CashPoints today.