Get an extra nice price on our flights exclusive to travelers between 12 and 25 with subject to availability.
Use the campaign code UNDER26 when booking your flight or book directly below.
All travelers must be under 26 and able to present a valid ID upon check-in or boarding.
Travelers over 26 must book tickets separately.
- In order to book a youth ticket, travelers must be aged between 12 and 25, and cannot be 26 years or older at the date of departure.
- Travelers must be able to present a valid ID upon check-in or boarding (i.e. passport, national ID card, driving license).
- Children (2-11 years old) can travel on Youth Tickets when accompanied by another person (16-25 years old). Child discount is not applicable for bookings with campaign code UNDER26.
- Unaccompanied minors cannot travel on Youth Tickets.
- We occasionally perform ID spot checks that will require travelers to check in at our check in counters, so we recommend to always allow good time at the airport to ensure travelers make their flight.
- Any changes to the booking are subject to our standard terms.
- Youth tickets are applicable for selected routes within our network and subject to availability.
Flex tickets are always changeable at no charge, but for a limited time we're offering one free rebooking on Lowfare and Lowfare+ tickets booked on or before 30 June 2022. To qualify for one free change:
- Changes must be done no later than 7 days prior to your planned departure.
- Any fare difference will be applied.
- No refund is made if the new fare is lower than the original.
- Travel on your changed itinerary must be completed on or before 29 October 2022.
- Destinations can only be changed from domestic to domestic (within the same country) or international to international.
- If these conditions are not met, you may change your Lowfare or Lowfare+ ticket at any time for a fee. (30 GBP + price difference, limited offer for changes made between 10 January and 30 June 2022). Change fee is per person, per way. Other terms and conditions for LowFare and LowFare+ can be found on our Fare Rules page.