- Norwegian Mastercard
- Norwegian VISA
- Diners credit
- Mastercard/Eurocard credit
- Mastercard/Eurocard debit
- VISA credit
- VISA debit
There's a credit card surcharge to cover the extra costs of processing a credit card booking. Be aware that your credit card company may charge you additional fees – get in touch with them directly to find out more.
Depending on your preferred method of payment, a surcharge may apply.
- Norwegian VISA card or a personal debit card: A payment surcharge will not apply.
- Personal VISA or MasterCard credit card issued in the EU: A payment surcharge will not be charged.
- Personal AMEX or Diners Card issued in the UK: A payment surcharge will not be charged.
- Corporate debit/credit card: A payment surcharge (3% of the total purchase price) will be charged.
If you pay with a personal VISA or MasterCard credit card issued outside the EU, or an AMEX or Diners card issued outside the UK, a payment surcharge of 1,99% of the total purchase price will apply.
Pay with CashPoints
If you're a member of our frequent flyer program Norwegian Reward, you'll earn CashPoints every time you fly with us, book a hotel or rental car through our partners. You can use your CashPoints to pay for your flight tickets (excluding taxes and some surcharges).
Not a Norwegian Reward member?
Payment on board
Please be advised, we only accept Visa and MasterCard as payment for purchases on board our flights.