You're currently using the accessible version on a desktop device. Turn off accessibility mode.
Below you’ll find government links with helpful information on entry requirements for your destination, and quarantine and health measures on arrival.
- It’s your responsibility to check entry and transit requirements with the authorities in your destination well before travel.
- Requirements can change rapidly, and the below may not be a complete list or contain the most up-to-date information
- Mandatory documentation may need to be completed some days before departure, or you may need to provide a negative Covid-19 test or a medical certificate to be allowed to travel.
- Bring a black or blue pen, as you may need to complete forms on board before arrival.
Find your destination
You must apply for a “CyprusFlightPass” within 24 hours of your direct or transit flight to Cyprus
Please complete the form presented in the link no later than 48 hours before departure. A QR code generated from the completed form must be presented upon arrival.
Flights from Sweden to Greece
Greek authorities require all passengers flying from Sweden to Greece to show a certificate of a negative Covid-19 test conducted up to 72 hours before arrival in Greece. The certificate must be in English, include your name and passport or identity number and be presented at check-in for you to travel.
From 1 September only Hungarian citizens, citizens with a permanent residence permit and their family, or those with a residence permit for Hungary of more than 90 days validity will be allowed to enter Hungary. Please consult Hungarian authorities for more information.
Important: New entry requirements for Norway
When arriving in Norway, travellers are obliged by law to:
- present a completed registration form.
- present documentation of a negative COVID-19 test taken within the last 72 hrs.
- get tested for COVID-19 in Norway within 24 hrs after arrival.
- stay in quarantine for 10 days. Rules and exceptions on
Please and complete the electronic form presented in the link via the website or App before departure. A QR code generated from the completed form must be presented upon arrival. www.spth.es
Essential information to enter the UK
The United Kingdom is taking steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- To protect your health and others’, everyone must complete an online passenger locator form before arrival in the United Kingdom.
- You may be required to self-isolate for 14 days on arrival. Check the exempt countries list immediately before you travel as this list can change at short notice.
- It is a legal requirement that you wear a face covering on public transport in the UK.
Failure to comply with the above measures is a criminal offence and you could be fined. Please visit www.gov.uk/uk-border-control for detailed public health advice and requirements for entering the UK.