Quick and straightforward, because checking in should never hold anybody up.
Use our fast check-in kiosks
You can check in using our self-service kiosks at selected airports. All you need to do is enter your booking reference and print your boarding pass – easy as that!
- If you're travelling with checked baggage, deliver it to the bag drop area (with bag tags attached) after you've checked in.
- If you’re travelling with a car seat or stroller for your child or infant, visit our check-in counter for assistance once you’ve checked in.
- If you’d like any extra assistance, or you were unable to check in at the kiosk, please visit our check-in counter.
When to use our check-in counter
You must check in at our check-in counter at least one hour before departure if you:
- need special assistance
- are using our Unaccompanied Minor Service
- are travelling with pets, musical instruments or weapons.
This gives us the time to take care of any travel details and give you the best possible service.