Quick and straightforward, because checking in should never hold anybody up.
Use our fast check-in kiosks
- Find a check-in kiosk, enter your booking reference and print your boarding pass. Easy as that.
- If you're travelling with checked baggage, deliver it to the bag drop area (with bag tags attached) after you've checked in.
- If you'd like any extra assistance, just ask – we're always here with a helping hand if you need it.
When to use our check-in counter
Please check in at our check-in counter at least one hour before departure if you:
- need special assistance
- are using our Unaccompanied Minor Service
- are travelling with pets, musical instruments or sports equipment
This gives us the time to take care of any travel details and give you the best possible service.