We believe in affordable fares for all, as reflected in our vision, values, operational priorities and goals.
"Affordable fares for all"
To realise this vision, we offer quality flights at a low fare based on operational excellence and helpful, friendly service.
Values and operational priorities
The way we conduct business at Norwegian is guided by our values and operational priorities.
Values - IT'S Norwegian
- Innovation: We think creatively and always seek to improve
- Teamwork: We respect and help each other to succeed
- Simplicity: We work hard to enhance the Norwegian experience
Norwegian aims to be the preferred airline in select markets and generate profitability and return to its shareholders.
To get there we will
- Adhere to our values
- Attract customers by offering competitive low fares and a quality travel experience
- Maintain low operating costs, operational excellence and helpful, friendly service
- Offer "Freedom to choose": a core low-cost product as well as a more comprehensive package for those who desire more
- Offer high-frequency business destinations to primary airports and a wide range of destinations for leisure travellers
- Maximise revenues through state-of-the-art passenger revenue management
- Continue to develop high-quality and cost-efficient products and services
- Use our brand and efficient distribution channels to increase ancillary revenue
- Monitor and improve the cost base where possible
- Develop a lean and flat organization where decision-making is simple and direct
- Maintain an innovative "out-of-the-box" approach to the way we do business
- To live and breathe as a positive and entrepreneurial organisation where everyone can make a difference