Making a group booking
- Group booking requests can be made when 10 passengers or more are travelling together on the same flight.
- Our group offers are valid for 5 business days. If the request is made more than 315 days or less than 30 days before departure, the offer is valid for 2 business days.
- The offer is subject to availability. A booking is created upon confirmation, if requested number of seats are still available.
- Changes to the current conditions may occur. Any changes will be outlined in the offer sent
Um depósito de 30% (excluindo impostos) deve ser pago online 21 dias após o pedido.
O pagamento final deve ser pago online 30 dias antes da partida.
Para reservas de grupos feitas a menos de 50 dias antes da partida, não será cobrado nenhum depósito. Em vez disso, o saldo restante será faturado e deve ser pago online 30 dias antes da partida.
Para reservas de grupos feitas a menos de 30 dias antes da partida, o valor total deve ser pago online através de cartão de crédito, pelo menos 3 dias após o pedido.
Você pode pagar com um cartão de crédito ou por fatura. As escolhas de faturamento disponíveis variam consoante os mercados. Por favor note que se você escolher o faturamento, existe um custo em caso de atraso no pagamento.
Seu prazo de pagamento será indicado em seu contrato e os detalhes da sua viagem online. Se sua reserva não for paga dentro do prazo, reservamo-nos o direito de cancelamento.
Cancelling and reducing your booking
- Your booking can be reduced by up to 10% without loss of deposit.
- Reductions of more than 10% are not entitled to a refund of the deposit.
- The reduction must be made at least 31 days before departure.
- Your group must still be at least 10 people after the final reduction.
- All reductions must be submitted in writing.
- Your deposit is not refundable if you cancel your group booking.
- It’s not possible to cancel only parts of the itinerary.
- It's not possible to reduce or cancel your group booking less than 31 days before departure without any loss.
Travelling on connecting flights
- Passengers in group bookings can travel on connecting flights from domestic destinations.
- A maximum 24 hours layover is permitted on the outbound and return journey.
- Connecting flights booked less than 31 days before departure will be charged by credit card. The deadline for payment for connecting flights is 5 working days before departure.
Increase number in party is not allowed.
Additional seats must be requested as a new booking online with minimum 10 persons.
You cannot make any date, time and destination changes to group bookings.
Child discounts are not available for group bookings.
Infant (under 2 years)
Infants travel free of charge on domestic flights in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. On international flights, infants pay 10% of the adult fare (excluding any additional airport taxes). Taxes and fees may be charged for infants travelling to certain destinations.
You must add passenger names at least 14 days before departure via our webpage.
A Data de nascimento é necessária em alguns de nossos destinos.
It's a good idea to register a mobile phone number for one of the passengers, so we can send you important flight updates and changes via SMS.
Each passenger in your group can bring:
- 2 x 23 kg of checked baggage
- 1 underseat bag I 30x20x38 cm
- 1 overhead bag I 55x40x23 cm
Combined weight I max 10kg*
Everyone can also bring one airport shopping bag in addition to their baggage allowance
International long haul (flights to/from U.S, Canada, Thailand and Brazil).
Your group ticket price includes our Nice&Tasty menu (2 meals including wine, beer of mineral water during the meal service), We also offer a selection of menus to suit special diets. If you’d like to order a special meal, please do so at least 3 working days before departure.
Please note that we reserve the right to amend flight times. Changes in government taxes and fees may apply. Unless otherwise specified in these conditions, our General Conditions of Carriage will apply to all group bookings.