All the perks that make flying fun, plus loads of flexibility.
If you booked your ticket before January 23rd, read about the policy that applies to you
- 1 underseat bag + 1 overhead cabin bag (15 kg)
- 2 checked bags (23 kg each)
- Seat reservation (Premium)
- Premium onboard meals
- Fast Track (selected airports)
- Priority Boarding (selected airports)
Name change: Free
Refundable: Fully refundable
- Your booking reference is your only confirmation of booking.
- All fares charged per person, per one way flight and include all mandatory government taxes and charges.
- Prices are subject to availability and not guaranteed until purchase.
Changing Flex or PremiumFlex
- Changes to date, time, destination and name allowed up to 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Changes are free of charge, price difference must be paid if changing the destination or from a direct to a connecting flight.
- Changes can only be made to another flight where there is availablity within the same ticket type.
- Destinations can only be changed from domestic to domestic (within same country) or international to international.
- Name changes can only be made before the first flight in the booking commences. A name change will apply to all flights associated with the passenger in that booking.
- Certain tickets cannot be changed online – you'll need to call our Contact Centre to make changes.
Cancelling Flex or PremiumFlex
- Fully refundable and can be cancelled online.
- All flights are charged at the time of booking.
Check your flight times
Make sure you check your flight times between 72 to 24 hours before departure. All flight times are displayed as local time.
Service charge - phone and airport bookings
There's a service charge (25 USD per person, each way) for bookings and changes made by phone and at the airport.