- We offer rates within the Nordic countries for sports groups of a minimum of 10 passengers.
- Your sporting group must be associated with one of the Nordic Confederations of Sports.
- The offer you receive from us is valid for 7 days.
When making a booking
- Provide your group name (must match the name of the sporting team).
- Provide your agreement code (the standard agreement code is SPORTDY. If the team has a separate agreement code with Norwegian, this may be used instead.)
- Write SPORT DY in the comment field.
Changing your booking
- Date changes are permitted free of charge if the sporting event is moved/cancelled, provided the entire group booking is changed.
- Changes outside these conditions will be permitted for a fee of NOK 300 per person, each way.
- All changes are subject to availability.
- For changes, please contact Norwegian Group Department.
Reducing your booking
- The group can be reduced up to 10% up until departure.
- The group must be at least 10 people after the reduction.
- The seats must be confirmed as cancelled prior to departure, and we must be contacted for a refund.
- A full refund is permitted if the entire group booking is cancelled up to 7 days prior to departure.
- If the event is cancelled, a full refund will be issued up to departure, provided documentation can be provided.
Additional bookings will be considered a new booking and the available ticket price will apply.
Our child discount does not apply to group bookings.
There's no deposit required for Sport Norwegian bookings.
- The total amount must be paid in one transaction at least 30 days before departure.
- Payment may be made by credit card or bank transfer.
- Passenger names must be added no later than one day before departure. You can log into My Travels with the booking reference and the surname for one of the passengers.
- A one-time code will be sent to the email address registered at the time of booking that will enable the names to be registered. It's important that the email address provided at the time of booking is correct.
- Name changes are permitted free of charge up to 3 hours before departure. You can log in to My Travels to make a name change.
It's a good idea to register a mobile phone number at the time of booking, so we can send you important flight updates and changes via SMS.
Each passenger can bring
- 1 piece of hand baggage (max. 10 kg)
- Up to 2 pieces of checked baggage (max. 40 kg in total)
Please note that
- Each piece of baggage cannot exceed the maximum weight limit of 32 kg.
- If your baggage exceeds 20 kg you have to send this from one of our manned check-in counters.
- There are no extra charges for baggage that exceeds 20 kg.
Please note we reserve the right to amend flight times. Changes in government taxes and fees may apply.
Norwegian Groups Department
Phone: +47 21 01 67 72
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 09: to 18:00