All flights (excluding international long haul)
Making a group booking
- Group booking requests can be made when 10 passengers or more are travelling together on the same flight.
- Our group offers are valid for 7 days. If the group booking is made less than 30 days prior to departure, the offer is for 48 hours.
- Changes to the current conditions may occur. Any changes will be outlined in the offer sent
A deposit of 20% per purchase (excluding taxes) will be invoiced 14 days after confirmation and must be paid in one transaction.
The rest balance will be invoiced 30 days before departure. This must be paid in one transaction.
For group bookings made less than 50 days before departure, no deposit will be charged. Instead, the total amount will be invoiced 30 days before departure.
For group bookings made less than 30 days before departure, the total amount must be paid by credit card, at the latest 24 hours after confirmation.
You can pay with a credit card or by invoice. Please note that there's a charge if payment is overdue
Cancelling and reducing your booking
- Your booking can be reduced by up to 10% per purchase without loss of deposit.
- Reductions of more than 10% are not entitled to a refund of the deposit.
- The reduction must be made at least 31 days before departure.
- Your group must still be at least 10 people after the final reduction.
- All reductions must be submitted in writing.
- Your deposit is not refundable if you cancel your group booking.
- It's not possible to reduce or cancel your group booking less than 31 days prior to departure without any loss.
Travelling on connecting flights
- Passengers in group bookings can travel on connecting flights from domestic destinations.
- A maximum 24 hours layover is permitted on the outbound and return journey.
- Connecting flights booked less than 31 days before departure will be charged by credit card. The deadline for payment for connecting flights is 5 working days before departure.
Additional bookings (extra seats) is considered a new purchase and will be priced according to capacity. Final deadline for any additional booking is 31 days before departure.
You cannot make any date, time and destination changes to group bookings.
Child discounts are not available for group bookings.
Infant (under 2 years)
Infants travel free of charge on domestic flights in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. On international flights, infants pay 10% of the adult fare (excluding any additional airport taxes). Taxes and fees may be charged for infants travelling to certain destinations.
You must add passenger names at least 14 days before departure via our webpage.
It's a good idea to register a mobile phone number for one of the passengers, so we can send you important flight updates and changes via SMS.
Each passenger in your group can bring:
- up to 2 pieces of checked baggage (max. 20 kg per piece).
- 1 piece hand baggage (max. 10 kg)
Norwegian Group Department
Phone: +47 21 01 67 72
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Please note that we reserve the right to amend flight times. Changes in government taxes and fees may apply. Unless otherwise specified in these conditions, our General Conditions of Carriage will apply to all group bookings.