Say hello to some genuine flexibility.
- 1 carry-on bag (15 kg)
- 2 checked bags (20 kg each)
- Seat reservation (Economy)
- Fast Track (selected airports)
- Onboard meals
Optional add-ons: Travel blanket and headsets.
Name change: Free
Upgrade to Premium cabin: Price difference *
Refundable: Fully refundable
* Premium cabin available on 787 Dreamliner flights only.
- Your booking reference is your only confirmation of booking.
- All fares charged per person, per one way flight and include all mandatory government taxes and charges.
- Prices are subject to availability and not guaranteed until purchase.
Changing Flex or PremiumFlex
- Changes to date, time, destination and name allowed up to 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Changes can only be made to another flight where there is availablity within the same ticket type.
- Changes are free of charge, price difference must be paid if changing the destination or from a direct to a connecting flight.
- Destinations can only be changed from domestic to domestic (within same country) or international to international.
- Certain tickets cannot be changed online – you'll need to call our Contact Centre to make changes.
Cancelling Flex or PremiumFlex
- Fully refundable and can be cancelled online.
- All flights are charged at the time of booking.
Upgrade to Premium cabin
You can upgrade from LowFare/LowFare+ to Premium, and from Flex to PremiumFlex on flights with the 787 Dreamliner to/from U.S., Thailand, Argentina and Singapore.
Check your flight times
Make sure you check your flight times between 72 to 24 hours before departure. All flight times are displayed as local time.
Service charge - phone and airport bookings
There's a service charge (20 GBP per person, each way) for bookings and changes made by phone and at the airport.