Introducing touch-free travel
- a safer journey from booking to arrival
The safety of our passengers and crew is always our highest priority.
We have taken a number of measures to ensure your safety while flying with Norwegian.
We advise our passengers to always follow the general recommendations set by health authorities in your country.
We're looking foward to welcoming you back onboard!
Before you travel
- You can use the Norwegian app to book your flight and check-in from the comfort of your home.
- All customers are responsible for ensuring that they are permitted entry into the country/region they are travelling.
In the airport
- Scan your own boarding pass and board at a safe distance from your fellow passengers.
- We are temporarily limiting hand baggage to 1 piece per customer. The bag needs to be stored under the seat in front of you.
Onboard your flight
- Our aircraft are fitted with the latest HEPA air filters, capturing almost 100% or airborne microbes and dissolving smaller particles like viruses.
- Middle seats will remain unoccupied to ensure a safe distance between both you and your neighbour.
Changes to onboard seating
Meal service on board
Changes to hand baggage
Questions & Answers
Due to COVID-19, we’ve temporarily suspended our Unaccompanied Minor (UM) service for the period from 23 March 2020 until 31 May 2020.
Our focus is ensuring the safety of all those on board, and in the current circumstances it’s been necessary to make these adjustments
We are contacting affected customers individually, but if you have booked a ticket with an unaccompanied minor service you have the option to rebook your trip to a date after 31 May 2020 by contacting us.If you don't want to rebook your flight to a different date, you can cancel your booking and request a refund by calling our customer support center or you can claim a ticket refund as CashPoints.
Due to high volumes, we ask that you only contact us if the departure date for the unaccompanied minor is within the next 3 days.
If your booking was made via a Travel agency or third-party, please contact your agent for assistance.
Our onboard HEPA air filters help to dissolve smaller particles (like viruses) as you fly? In fact, our air filters are so efficient, they capture almost 100% of all airborne microbes.
This resembles the level of filtration found in a hospital’s operating room. In short, you’ll be breathing the highest-quality air from takeoff to landing.