(Last updates : Wednesday 20 April, 02:00 CET)
Työskentelemme ympäri vuorokauden, jotta voimme pitää sinut ajan tasalla Covid-19:n liittyvistä toimistamme.
Näinä poikkeuksellisina aikoina Covid-19-päivityksemme julkaistaan vain englanniksi, jotta voimme jakaa tietoa maailmanlaajuisesti mahdollisimman nopeasti.
Työskentelemme ympäri vuorokauden, jotta voimme pitää sinut ajan tasalla Covid 19:n liittyvistä toimistamme.
Näinä poikkeuksellisina aikoina Covid 19 -päivityksemme julkaistaan vain englanniksi, jotta voimme jakaa tietoa maailmanlaajuisesti mahdollisimman nopeasti.
Managing Your Booking
- Changes can be made online by logging into My Travels.
- If you’re not able to log into your booking or make changes, please contact our Customer Care team.
- Changing your booking may have a cost depending on your ticket type and when your booking was made.
If your flight is affected, we will update you as quickly as we can by SMS or email based on the contact information in your booking.
If we have cancelled your flight, you can choose one of the following options: change your flight free or cancel your booking and claim for reimbursement.
Log-in to My Travels to view your options
Flex and PremiumFlex tickets
If you wish to cancel your Flex or Premium Flex booking, you can submit a claim here.
If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact our Customer Care team.
Getting ready to fly
We have reopened our popular destinations in Europe and Scandinavia and will increase both the routes and the frequency accordingly. Keep updated on our route network here >
It’s your responsibility to the check the latest entry and transit requirements with the authorities in your destination before you travel.
- Mandatory documentation may need to be completed some days before departure, or you may need to provide a negative Covid-19 test or a medical certificate and fill out entry forms to be allowed to travel.
- Find the entry requirements for the destination you are traveling to in our interactive map here
Many countries require a negative COVID-19 test result (such as a PCR or rapid antigen test) and a medical certificate before you can board the aircraft, or before entering your destination or transit country. The type of test required, as well as the number of days or hours before arrival that the test was conducted, may vary depending on the country you’re travelling to.
See the latest entry requirement updates here.
Face masks are (from 4 April 2022) no longer required on board our flights.
Use of face mask may still be required at the various destinations. We advises all passengers to check the local requirements and guidance at their destination before traveling, including stops and connecting flights in Europe. It is the responsibility of the passenger to comply local regulations and restrictions.
Those who still wish to wear a face mask on board are very welcome to do so.
Do I need to wear a face mask at the airport?
- Different country authorities may have general face mask requirements in place, so we recommend using a medical-grade face mask to ensure you’re permitted entry to your departure and arrival airport.
- Keep in mind that it might not be possible to purchase a mask at the airport, so we advise you to bring a mask with you.
We’re back to normal service on board
Now you have the opportunity to buy beverages, snacks, food and duty-free items on board again. Read more here
In line with recommendations from European authorities (EASA), we encourage you to limit the amount of hand baggage you bring into the cabin and check in your baggage where possible.