We'll do all we can to reunite you with your bags as fast as possible.
Report at the airport immediately
- You must let our airport representatives know straight away if your baggage doesn't arrive on the same flight as you.
- You’ll be given a Property Irregularity Report (PIR) with a unique file reference (e.g. OSLDY12345). Please keep this in a safe place.
- You can use the file reference in your Property Irregularity Report to track your delayed baggage online.
- When we locate your baggage, we’ll contact you to organise delivery.
Within the first 5 days, our airport representatives coordinate the search for your bag. You can contact them for information – their details can be found on your Property Irregularity Report.
After 5 days, our Baggage Department takes over the search from the airport.
Replacing essential items
If you need to buy toiletries and other essential items that were packed in your checked baggage – or hire a crucial piece of equipment because yours is delayed – you can claim for these costs within reasonable limits.
- Make sure you keep the original receipts and your original Property Irregularity Report – you’ll need these for your claim.
- Claims for essential items must be made within 21 days from the time your baggage is made available to you.
If your baggage is delayed on your trip home, then we trust you have access to the things you need; in these cases the cost of essential items will usually not be covered by us or your travel insurer.
If your bag isn’t found after 21 days, you can submit a claim for missing baggage.
Send us a claim
Once you've got your paperwork in order, you can submit your claim.
Do you have travel insurance?
It can pay to explore your travel insurance options first if your baggage is delayed or missing. Our liability, along with all other international carriers, is limited by international regulations.