Select the payment option that suits you best.
Paying with a card
You can pay for your flight or travel services with the following cards:
- Bank Norwegian Mastercard
- Bank Norwegian VISA
- Diners credit
- Mastercard/Eurocard credit
- Mastercard/Eurocard debit
- VISA credit
- VISA debit
There's a credit card surcharge to cover the extra costs of processing a credit card booking. Be aware that your credit card company may charge you additional fees – get in touch with them directly to find out more.
Depending on your preferred method of payment, a payment surcharge may apply.
- Bank Norwegian VISA or debit card: A payment surcharge will not apply.
- Other personal credit card: A payment surcharge (1.99% of the total purchase price) will apply.
- Corporate debit/credit card: A payment surcharge (3% of the total purchase price) will apply.
Pay with CashPoints
If you're a member of our frequent flyer program Norwegian Reward, you'll earn CashPoints every time you fly with us, book a hotel or rental car through our partners. You can use your CashPoints as full or partial payment for your next flight booking with us. Not a Norwegian Reward member? Find out more, sign up and start earning CashPoints.
Payment on board
Please be advised, we only accept Visa and MasterCard (Amex on flights to/from USA, Canada, Thailand, Argentina and Brazil only) as payment for purchases on board many of our flights