Where do you want to go? Perfect – that’s where we’re heading, too. Our low fares make it really easy to combine a few flights and let our ever-growing route map take you to wherever you want to be.
When you book a connecting flight
- You'll be given one reservation number for your entire journey.
- Your checked baggage will be sent right through to your final stop (for most destinations).
- If you miss your connection because your first flight is cancelled or delayed, we'll make sure you're transferred to our next available flight, and we'll organise food and overnight accommodation (if needed).
To take care of the little extras needed to get you to your final destination, there's a charge for connecting flights.
- 15 CAD per person, per leg
- 30 CAD per person, per leg (flights connecting via London Gatwick)
Customs clearance for checked baggage on connecting flights
If you’re travelling on 2 connecting flights with Norwegian with one booking reference number, in most cases, your baggage will be checked through to your final destination. There are some important exceptions, depending on your specific itinerary. If you’re transiting through these countries, please familiarise yourself with the specific procedures for each airport:
International – domestic
- Oslo Airport:If you're connecting through Oslo Airport, your baggage will, be sent through to your final destination with some exceptions. Please read more about Domestic Transfers and exceptions on Avinor’s website.
- All other airports in Norway: You need to collect your baggage and come through the customs at the first airport.
International – domestic
- If you're travelling via another airport than Stockholm Arlanda Airport or Gothenburg Landvetter Airport you need to collect your baggage and go through customs at the first airport.
International – domestic and domestic-international
- If you're flying via Buenos Aires on a n international-domestic or domestic-international connection, you'll need to collect your baggage at the first airport, arrange ground transport between the airports and check in again.
- We need a 90 minute connection time if you're travelling with an electric wheelchair or if you're unable to walk from the aircraft door to your seat.
- Children travelling on our Unaccompanied Minor Service cannot travel on connecting flights.
- We do not cover costs associated with a scheduled overnight stop.
- Flights purchased as part of our Connecting Flight Service are booked under one reservation number and cannot be split.