Entschuldigung. Diese Seite steht zurzeit nicht auf Deutsch zur Verfügung.
"Affordable fares for all"
To realise this vision, we offer quality flights at a low fare based on operational excellence and helpful, friendly service.
Values and operational priorities
The way we conduct business at Norwegian is guided by our values and operational priorities.
Norwegian aims to be the preferred airline in select markets and generate profitability and return to its shareholders.
To get there we will
- Adhere to our values
- Attract customers by offering competitive low fares and a quality travel experience
- Maintain low operating costs, operational excellence and helpful, friendly service
- Offer "Freedom to choose": a core low-cost product as well as a more comprehensive package for those who desire more
- Offer high-frequency business destinations to primary airports and a wide range of destinations for leisure travellers
- Maximise revenues through state-of-the-art passenger revenue management
- Continue to develop high-quality and cost-efficient products and services
- Use our brand and efficient distribution channels to increase ancillary revenue
- Monitor and improve the cost base where possible
- Develop a lean and flat organization where decision-making is simple and direct
- Maintain an innovative "out-of-the-box" approach to the way we do business
- To live and breathe as a positive and entrepreneurial organisation where everyone can make a difference