Meet our new
How will the 787 Dreamliner revolutionise long haul flights?
From a manufacturing point of view, the Dreamliner is a revolutionary leap in aircraft design. The use of composite materials not only contributes greater comfort, a reduction in cabin pressure, better air and less turbulence, but it also reduces fuel consumption by 20% per passenger, enabling us to offer you comfortable and state-of-\the-art long distance flights at our low prices.
Here are some features of the
- 20 percent lower fuel consumption per passenger compared to similar sized aircraft.
- More environmentally friendly, with 25-30 percent reduction in NOx-gasses.
- Significant reduction in cabin noise.
- Improved air quality in the cabin.
- Dreamliner can fly more than 1,000 km longer than any similar sized aircraft.
Server:NAS-PORTALB12 EPiServer LanguageBranch:en-GB
(2:08 AM:0.31) (CurrentUICulture: